This pump offers strong performance and competitive price/value within the lower spectrum of heavy-duty, centrifugal pump applications. It can be installed in a series without fear of seal failure from elevated inlet pressures, even with viscous products.
- Hydraulic balancing reduces pressure at sealing surface for less wear, greater efficiency
- Easy-cleaning, open type impeller delivers smooth pumping performance
- Enlarged inlets available for larger suction lines
- Standard CIP capability
- Pump and parts are interchangeable with other C-Series brands
- Long-life backplate and adapters – both backplate (with O-ring) and adapters are machined from solid bar stock stainless steel for optimum casing seal life and corrosion resistance.
- Long-life components — all “wet end” components are 316L stainless steel.
- 3-A and CE certified
- 304 stainless steel adapters – standard, eliminate the rust, corrosion and chipping paint of conventional carbon steel adapters.
- Longer seal life – wave spring provides more uniform loading on seal face than single coil spring; hydraulic balancing reduces sealing surface pressures for less wear and less downtime.
- Fast, easy take down – no tools required; quick-opening, heavy-duty cast clamp secures casing; impeller pin retained by centrifugal force.
- Tested performance – every pump passes strict testing before release for shipping.
- Casing matches job – choose from standard or enlarged inlet with port connection that meets your piping system.
- CIP capability – grooves in impeller/shaft routes CIP chemical solutions to all critical areas for clean-in-place.